The Design Team for the Life Skills for Mission program has collected some data regarding your education. And we are wondering about your hopes for your educational future. This simple, one question survey will help the Design Team to move forward with our planning.
You have indicated in the initial application that you have completed a bachelor’s degree. There is only one question to ask at this time, but we do ask that you reflect on a few issues prior to answering this one question. Here are the issues for personal reflection prior to answering the one survey question.
- How do you nurture the PHJC Spirit in your soul?
- Do you possess the language skills in English to pursue a Master’s degree?
- How would you describe your commitment to Community living?
- Would there be personnel to take your place if you did pursue further studies?
- What is your willingness to participate in the international life of the community, respecting others’ cultures?
Again, these questions are for your reflection, not for sharing at this time. And please know that responding to this survey by Saturday, October 22, 2022 does not indicate that you will be invited to study by your leadership. There is no need to take any action at this time. We are simply gathering data on the question below.
Thank you for taking the time to seriously reflect on the question and submit it by noon US time on Saturday October 22, 2022.